Every dollar counts in the fight for social justice.
The housing crisis, rising cost of living, strained public health system, ongoing domestic violence and social exclusion continue to impact the lives of vulnerable people in Brisbane.
We're committed to ending these injustices. To assist individuals and families, not only in having their basic needs met, but to enjoy a quality of life that we in Australia expect and hope for each other.
We cannot create meaningful change without your generous support. Please give what you can.
How you can donate
Help fund our services
Gift in your will
After taking care of your loved ones, you can continue your care for the community by making a bequest.
Contact us for more information.
Give the Basics.
You can help raise funds to purchase gift cards for individuals and families that are supported by Micah Project's Domestic and Family Violence Service.
Press Play on Housing & Help Families Thrive
Join us in pressing play on housing – because every family deserves the stability and security of a place they can call home.
Thank you to our community, partners and collaborators for making a difference for individuals and families in Brisbane.
All donations above $2 are tax deductible
Where your money goes
When you support Micah Projects, your contribution directly benefits the individuals and families in our community who need it most.
Your generosity makes it possible for us to be there for thousands of people in Brisbane who are without a home, isolated, experiencing violence, facing complex health issues and cycles of disadvantage.
Together, we are working towards ending these systemic issues for good and building a more just and inclusive society.
- Unopened cleaning products and detergents
- New and packaged linen and manchester
- New and packaged towels and bath mats
- Unopened soap
- Sanitary items
- New and packaged cutlery, crockery, glassware or pans
- Non Perishable (in date) food and unopened pantry goods for our Community Pantry (such as)
- UHT 1L Milk
- Noodle Cups
- Heinz Chunky Soup, Chicken Soup
- Baked Beans, Tinned Spaghetti
- Pasta Sauce, Pasta
- Fruit Cups
- Up & Go
- Canned Tuna
- Muesli, Weetbix
- Crackers, Savoury biscuits
We do not accept
- Anything electrical (unless tagged and tested by an electrician)
- Large furniture (we have limited storage space)
- Open food items or perishable items beyond their expiry date such as open or expired food items, open makeup or body creams.
- Damaged Items
- Broken, chipped or incomplete sets of goods such as crockery or cutlery
- Clothing and Baby-related Items (again due to lack of available storage space we are unable to accept donations of clothing unless we have specifically requested it).
Due to time restrictions on our service staff it is most helpful if you drop your donations off at our office located at 162 Boundary Street, West End.