Breaking down silos.
Creating sustainable change.
So individuals, families and children can be…
- At home and supported
- Safe and well together with family
- Accessing health and wellness
- Working, learning, and participating
- Respected, equal and safe
- Healing, resilient and accessing justice
Strategic Priorities 1–6
are focused on the people we support and the social impact we are constantly endeavouring to achieve
Strategic Priorities 7–10
are focused internally on the organisational systems, processes and infrastructure
directly supporting our outward- facing teams. These strategies aim to maintain and improve our organisational capability: governance, risk management, performance management, people management, quality management, communication and physical resources.